top of page

Assistant Project Manager & Estimator | Boston, MA | $75,000 - $110,000 + Benefits

4 July 2024

Massachusetts, USA

The Company: 

Our client is one of the most trusted Owner’s Project Management and Mitigation firms in the construction industry. Based in Boston, they remain under the same management of original founders when established in 2006. With currently 100 individual team members, they are looking to expand their office spaces across Connecticut, Florida and Massachusetts.

The Projects:  

80% of our clients consultancy services consists of private and higher education sectors, the remaining 20% within the manufacturing industry. They have a strong pipeline of projects and are looking to add 10-15 new team members to service existing clients.

The Role: 

There are two openings where an Assistant Project Manager & Estimator is required. One project located in Connecticut for an esteemed University, the other based in northern parts of Florida, Pensacola, for a manufacturing facility.

What’s in it for you? 

This opportunity provides an excellent foundation for you to excel in your career and step into a project manager role in the next 12 - 18 months. Our client is offering a salary of $75,000 - $110,000 plus benefits for both projects, experience dependant.

Previous Item
Next Item
bottom of page